Everyone homeowner was at one time a Newbie. Change your status from “I want to own a home, to I own a home.” You may have looked at properties online or visited open houses only to ask yourself, now what?
That’s where we come in! Talk with experts Debbie Gerald, Exclusive Buyer’s Agent with Go Brent Team, and Craig Strent, CEO of Apex Home Loans on Tuesday, October 14th in Downtown Silver Spring. Let us help prepare you to buy your dream home!
Get answers to all your questions:
- Is now a good time to buy?
- What should I do to prepare to buy my first home?
- How much can I afford, what type of loan should I get, and how do I choose a lender?
- What is a buyer’s agent and why do I need one; who pays the commission?
- How do we write an offer on a home?
- What are closing costs, mortgage insurance, home inspections and appraisal contingencies? What are escrow and settlement?
- How much does this all cost?
- How long will all of this take?
Join us for Go Brent Team and Apex Home Loan’s First Time Homebuyer’s Seminar on Tuesday, October 14th at 6:30pm – 8:00pm at the Silver Spring Civic Center at 1 Veteran’s Plaza, Colesville Room in Downtown Silver Spring. The event is free and there’s no obligation. Register here – see you then!